Thermoplastic Extrusions for Any Application
Advanced Extrusions, Inc. has the production capabilities – and the specialized experience – to produce high quality, close-tolerance thermoplastic extrusions for virtually any application, using a wide range of plastic materials. If you can imagine it, we can design and manufacture it. We are committed to offering our customers the latest plastic extrusion technology in the industry. We are continually refining our equipment, skills and processes to deliver cutting edge performance, quality and value. You can depend on Advanced Extrusions to meet the most demanding specs and ship your parts to your JIT requirements.
Advanced Extrusions, Inc. is your one-stop resource for custom plastic extrusions:
- Design Assistance – Quality and cost savings begins in the design of your thermoplastic extrusion. Our design engineers are plastic extrusion experts. They will help you select the best material for your application and optimize your plastic extrusion’s design for the manufacturing process.
- Material Data – Data from a variety of resources is used to determine the optimal material for your product, application and cost considerations. We will make material recommendations based on sound research and years of experience.
- Color Matching – We are experts in custom plastic extrusion colors, perfectly matched to your needs. Simply provide us with a color number or sample.
- Tooling – We can design the tooling for your part, from the most basic extruded profile to the most complex.
- Versatility – We work with all extrudable thermoplastics, in any configuration – profile, rod, tubing, co-extrusion, whatever your application demands.
- Secondary Operations – Custom finishing, punching, drilling, heat sealing, double-faced taping, assembly, and printing and labeling are all done here. Most value-added operations are performed in-line during the plastic extrusion process for maximum efficiency and savings in time and cost.
- Quality Control – From the drawing board to the shipping dock, quality assurance is our primary consideration. Product precision and integrity are the hallmarks of every plastic extrusion we produce.